DTi Consulting, with offices in Europe and the USA, provides expert knowledge in the conception, consulting, management and implementation of projects based on surveying and digitization as well as point clouds and 3D models.
The digitization of companies begins with the generation of high-quality data. We create data and 3D models based on the leading 3D laser scanning technology for a wide range of existing building applications and production processes. These models and data are the key and the basis from which changes can be developed to optimize processes and increase productivity.
Among other things, we work for these areas: Aerospace, Defense, Transportation, Automotive, IT/Telecom, Energy and Power, Medical and Maritime industry.
Why should you work with us?
- Our lean modular system of consulting and engineering services and a network of specialists makes us very fast and extremely cost-efficient.
- Each project receives its own individual module bundle, which we put together with virtuosity and creativity.
- Our consultants have extensive and long-standing experience in the manufacturing environment and the IT industry.
- We use state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning technology for digital measurements. This special technology is flexible, fast and easy to use. It is used for effective data integration into existing software architectures (CAD/BIM/PLM/Simulation).
- Our project managers coordinate closely with the engineers throughout the entire project. This leads to precision, efficient execution and the fastest possible delivery of results.
DTi Consulting with branches in Hamburg and Boston operates worldwide.
Europa / Hamburg
Telefon: +49 40 350 85 128
Telefax: +49 40 350 85 129
USA / Boston
155 Northboro Road, Unit 8
Southborough, MA 01772-1033
USA Office: +1-508-229-2000 ext 160
Nicholas B. Petri
Member of the associations:
- Hanse Aerospace – site
- Hamburg Aviation – site
- Maritimes Cluster Norddeutschland e.V. – site
- The American Club of Hamburg e.V. – site