»We are agile, efficient
and concentrate on the essentials.«
The aviation industry growth and the digital services of DTi Consulting
The estimated annual growth of the aviation industry is 5%. More and more city connections are needed, which requires a far-reaching expansion of the infrastructure. Additional airports and repair and maintenance hangars need to be built to support industry growth.
In the course of this development, DTi Consulting is concentrating its digital services on factories and production plants in the aviation, defense and transport industries – including: Airframers/OEMs, aerospace manufacturers, suppliers of airframers, aviation– aircraft operators such as airlines, charters, corp/biz jets, MRO and completion centers, rental/leasing companies and airports (both terminal and operations).
We offer a comprehensive service package for the aerospace industry
- 3D measurement of building interiors
- 3D simulation models
- Data integration based on open architecture
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management) bitte auch auf der deutschen Seite noch in Klammern hinzufügen
- Siemens PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Dassault Systems 3DEXPERIENCE® and Industry Solutions
- Configurator for aircraft, helicopters
Scanned data become important elements in 3D views and models of aircraft and helicopter cabins. Design, engineering and certification are simplified and accelerated.
- Implementation and integration of additional software suites
- Customer-specific, photorealistic indoor navigation app
- Visitor guidance and orientation systems
- Workflow optimization at airports and transportation hubs